Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 1, 2011

Dear Family,

First of all Joseph Omedeto gozaimasu or congratulations. I`m way thrilled that you are going to Japan and I`m excited to talk with you about what I know. You will probably learn more when you get there then I can tell you, but it will be fun. So I also have a little bit of news. We had transfers and I`m still in the same place, but my new companion is Elder Haraguchi and he is pretty fun and a hard worker. So things are going very well. This past week I met a few foreignors. One was from the Phillipians and one from Rwanda and one is from somewhere
in Asia, but it was a hard name to pronounce. They were awesome to talk with and the man from Rwanda is Catholic but when I told him about the Book of Mormon, he asked us how he could get one. It was amazing to see how much he really wanted to read it. The Book of Mormon is amazing and I`ve learned a lot from it, especially on my mission. Well this coming up Sunday and Saturday I get to see general conference and I`m excited to see what the prophet and apostles have to say for us. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment