Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 9, 2011

Dear Family,

Things are going great and general conference was incredible. Missionary work is going well and yes the time is going by too fast. This last week we found out that they are going to be doing the Sapporo Temple groundbreaking ceremony on October 22 and all the missionaries get to go. I`m so excited that they are going to be starting on the temple soon. I`m trying to think of what has happened this week, but I can`t think of anything specific. I`ve just noticed that we keep finding foreignors. Yesterday we found someone from Georgia the country and the other day someone came from Nigeria. It`s good because my companion likes speaking in english and has practiced a lot. I speak with him in english quite a bit and it has been very fun. Well I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment