Dear Family,
I got to do something that I was wanting to do before my mission ended. I got to see the Sapporo temple groundbreaking ceremony and it was an incredible experience. It was raining pretty hard and I was standing in the back, but then the people moved me and a few other missionaries to the front row. So when they did the groundbreaking I got to see it close up. After that they allowed anyone afterwards to break the ground and so I did. It was a neat experience. I also got to see many members from places that I use to work at and it was so good seeing old friends. It really is so neat to be working here and doing the Lord`s work. The Lord has blessed me so much out here and it seems like he has been blessing my family too. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment