Dear Family,
Since I forgot to type it last week I`ll type it now. Happy late Birthday Joshua! I hope it was a good birthday. This week has been good and busy with preparations for the temple groundbreaking this saturday. So we been doing that and having fun finding people to teach. There was one old man that we knocked on his door and he just said come in and we talked with him a bit. So that was an interesting experience. Right now I`m just trying to treasure every last bit of my mission. I`m really excited for them to start the groundbreaking of the temple, because was something that I wanted to see before my mission ended and it seems like I`m barely able to do it and it truly is a blessing. I hope things are going well at home. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment