Dear Family,
Today has been an amazing P-day. I`m sorry this is coming late and it might be short with not much time left for P-day. Today we went to fuwa fuwa dome and it was nice doing flips again. It`s always fun to see peoples reactions when I do flips. We also got to see some place that makes fog and also my companion and I rented a two seated bike and road it around this park. It was my first and I have to say it was an interesting and fun experience. You really have to work together so it works. Mission life has been great also and its truly a treasure to be on a mission and serving the Lord. I`m excited to hear where Joseph will be going to have so many incredible experience. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment