Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 12, 2011

Dear Family,

So this week has gone well and been fun. Last week for P-day we did a district activity and went to a science museum and it was a lot of fun. It was interesting to learn about stuff in japanese. There was a lot of stuff that I didn`t understand, but I was surprised with how much I could understand. I`ve been enjoying working with my companion. He said something funny to me this week. He said that I`m Japanese, but his only reason is because I have a small stomach. We both know only a bit of how to cook, but we`ve had fun trying to create variety in what we cook. So far we`ve done some sandwich stuff that was pretty good.

Well yesterday I gave a talk in church on faith, hope, and charity. It went pretty well. It was neat working on the talk, because of the different things that I learned from it. Its amazing to think of how much faith, hope, and charity build on each other and how much they help us do good things (Alma 7:24). They really help us become more like Christ and become happier. As I said I learned quite a bit from it. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment