Dear Family,
Things here are going great and it`s be neat doing the Lord`s work. Last week we met a guy named Sou and he is from China. His japanese is pretty good and we`ve been able to teach him a few times. Yesterday he came with us to church and it was great having him come. Things with him are going great and it may take some time with the japanese, but I`m sure that he`ll be able to learn. He seems to really work hard for things and it reminded me of something I`ve learned recently. It seems like in life we have things that we are satisfied with. Sometimes we are satisfied with keeping things how they are. Then others do their best to improve things and no matter what the result is, they are satisfied with their best. It`s good to have satisfaction in things, but having satisfaction in not doing takes away the joy in satisfaction of improvement. It`s something small and simple that I`ve learned recently, but it can truly make a difference in one`s life. I`m glad I have this chance to do my best and improve myself and share this gospel with the Japanese people. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment