Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 11, 2011

Dear Family,

So I got transfered this past week to... Asahikawa. It`s funny because
I was already in the outer part of Asahikawa, but just transfered to
the other part since Asahikawa only has two areas to work. So when I
transfered all I that happened was that a member came and picked me
and my stuff up and we drove to this area which was only about a
20-30minute ride. It was interesting. My new companion is Elder
Kobayashi and he is quite interesting. He has been my zone leader
before and it`s been fun working with him. My apartment is close to a
train track so at night I usually hear the train when I`m about to
sleep. I got to meet the ward and this past sunday we did missionary
work with a member and it was fun. So far things are going great and
it`s neat having an opportunity this next transfer to learn how to be
a zone leader from some who has been my zone leader before. Missionary
work is amazing and I`m glad to be out here doing Heavenly Father`s
work. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment