Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011

Dear Family,

Things are going really well here in Asahikawa. I`m really enjoying my companion right now, because he is way awesome and it`s fun working with him. This past week he was telling me about what he imagines Utah is like and it was interesting hearing his thoughts. The way he described Utah just seemed so perfect and it was very interesting to hear. My companion is also really good at seeing the good side of things. I`ve realized something with my companions. The ones that seem to see the good in things are very fun to be around and make me want to be better. It seems like he keeps teaching me new stuff each day and it`s amazing how just being around a positive person helps you see how much you can become. I hope I`m becoming more like my Savior and seeing the good in things. Thank you all for the blessing that you`ve been to me. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

P.S. By the way, we can`t see the northern lights here in Hokkaido, I think. Maybe at the very top of the island there might be a possibility, but most like not.

No comments:

Post a Comment