Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 1, 2010

Dear Family

Things are going really well here in Obihiro. I should first let you know that my P-day is being changed to Monday. So today is my last Wednesday P-day. Things are going good and I keep seeing the Lord bless my life and others. This past week we have some interesting things happen, but right now I`m in a 3 person commpanionship. It might last for the rest of the transfer or only part of it, so I guess we`ll see. So my companions are Elder Shoji and Elder Christensen. It`s been pretty fun and I`ve learned a lot from both of them. This last monday was Zone Conference and there was a young man name Brother Sho and he already has his mission call to Tokyo Japan. It was neat talking to him, and I`m excited for him. It`s amazing how fast the time flies by. I`ve already been out for 6 months and it feels like it has been so short. I don`t want the time to go so fast because I love this missionary life. It`s given me so many incredible experiences already and I know there will be more ahead. I`ve met so many incredible people here and have made amazing friendships. I`m am so glad to be here. I love you all so very much and I am so happy about all of your achievements and blessing you have received. I`ve learned one thing that has helped me a lot when receiving blessing and miracles in my life, and that is remembering who has given me those miracles and show thanks by telling them thank you. Each time I do, it seems that I`ve been bless more and more. Thank you for all that you`ve done for me and have taught me. You are my family and have been one of my most greatest blessing that I cuold ever have and will have for time and for eternity. You are one of my most precious gifts from Heavenly Father. Thank you, and I love you all.

Love
Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment