Dear Family
Sorry I wasn`t able to email last week. The place I usually email at was close and so I wasn`t able to, so I will try and include last week with this week. So I`ve been with my Japanese companion for a little less than 2 weeks and it`s been crazy. My language has improved a lot, but I still have a lot to learn. I`m quickly beginning to understand people more when they talk to me. He is an awesome companion and it`s been fun teaching with him. Last week I didn`t get to tell you a neat spiritual experience. We were teaching an investigator and honestly I wasn`t understanding any of it. Then I caught a couple words, but not enough to understand what was going on. Then a member asked me if I would say something. I wasn`t sure how to respond and I didn`t know what to say, but I started to speak and my mouth was speaking Japanese and I started to talk about an experience. I kept speaking and teaching and it was amazing. I also all of a sudden understood everything that everyone else was saying when they spoke to me. After I finished speaking about the experience, the member next to me said that I just spoke perfect Japanese. A little bit after that experience my speaking and understanding went back to how it normally was. It was an amazing experience to have and I know it was through the Spirit that I was able to do what I did. A mission is an amazing experience. I`ve learned so much from it and I continue to learn more. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment