Dear Family
It was so nice to hear all of your voices and hear how you are doing. I probably sounded like I was all over the place when speaking, but I guess I was just way excited to hear from you and wasn`t sure what to tell you. But it was nice to talk to all of you. So I found out that my companion Elder Todd is transfering and is going to be companions with my MTC companion Elder Butler. It`s pretty crazy, but even more crazy is that my new companion is going to be Elder Shoji and he is Japanese. So I am getting my first Japanese companion already. It`s going to be a great experience and my companion says that he is an awesome Elder. I can`t think of any other really exciting news. I`m going to be staying Obihiro. Yesterday we were finding and met a man that could speak english and he came to english class last night. After class he was talking with us and he was telling us that he would have tried to escape us, but he didn`t because of the atmosphere around us and was impressed and worded it something like that. It is just amazing how people are able to tell that we are different that most people and not just because we are foreigners. That was just one of those neat experiences that happened yesterday. Mom the P.S. at the bottom is the ideas for your talk for stake conference. I love you all very much and keep being the amazing family that you are to me.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment