Dear Family
Things are going great here and I love mission life and it keeps getting better and better. I will probably tell you a lot when you call if you can, but I think I`ll tell you a funny thing that happened 2 days ago. My companion and I started to contacted this man and he wasn`t wanting to listen, but he then was trying to give my companion 100 yen coin, and just so you know as a missionary you can`t except money from people and so my companion is rejecting it and the man put the coin into my companions hand and started walking. So then my companion walks to the man with his bike and tries putting the coin in the man`s pocket, but the man was blocking his pocket. So my companion throws the coin back into his pocket and he started to try and give it to me and I was staying away. Then he tried to put it into my companions bike basket, but we got away before he could. It was an interesting and funny experience. Life on a mission is the best and I`m so glad that I`m here on a mission. I pray for all of you.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment