Dear Family
Things are going really well here in Obihiro and the sun is coming out more. It rains here and there and it seems to always be really wind, there are very few days that it`s not windy. I love mission life and it just keeps getting better and better each day. The spirit is very powerful and can help us so much more in our lives than we know. My Japanese has improved a lot since I`ve left the MTC. I know it`s through my faith of trying to learn the language that I have learned as much as I have. I still have a lot to learn, but I know it will continue to grow as time goes on and continue to work at it. I grateful that I have this chance to share the gospel with the people of Japan and want to continue to share, even after the mission. I don`t have much to say this week, but I just want to share my testimony with all of you. You have all played a part in my testimony and how this gospel is true. It`s truly a blessing to have it and know what it can do for us. It`s truly a great and marvelous work. I love you all and pray for you.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment