Dear Family,
Thank you for the emails. It`s so nice to hear from you all. Things have been incredible in Japan. Last week was the first time we took off our coats during tracting, but just last night it snowed. The weather here is pretty crazy. I actually haven`t seen conference. We watch conference a week after it happens. So this Sunday I will be watching conference. Last week I went to a tabehodai, which is basically an all you can eat buffet. By the way, cow tongue and little pig gut is pretty good. Just couldn`t resist typing that.
Mission life just gets better and better. The language is getting better and I know it`s been through God. I took Japanese one year and none of it made sense to me. I could only remember a couple words. Ever since this mission has started the Japanese has become easier to understand. Last week I had an interesting experience. I met a man from Afghanistan and he spoke 3 languages which one was english. We talked with him and it was a really good conversation. Also one day I stopped a kid on the street and my trainer let me do the contact. I had no clue what to say. I just started saying things and I don`t even remember what I said, but I just talked about a lot of things and the kid was listening to all of it. Then my trainer finished the contacted and this last sunday he came to church. It wouldn`t of happened if I didn`t start speaking. I`m running out of time, but I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment