Dear Family
So I thought that I wouldn`t be able to drink root beer, but I bought one at a special store a while ago and a member this week dropped off 48 cans of root beer for our apartment. So I get to have 12 more cans of root beer. I just thought you all would probably laugh about that. Things have been great and conference was amazing. We actually had an investigator that came to conference and stayed for 2 sessions. After the conference we visited with her and she said that each speaker`s talk touched her. Conference is a special experience we get every 6 months. It was neat to hear that from a person that isn`t a member yet. I also had another amazing experience, my companion and I were deciding where to go to share the gospel. This place on the map seemed far away, but was sticking out to me. I didn`t think we had the time, but when I meantioned it to my companion he said we did, but we wouldn`t have much time. But we went there and we met a kid there and taught him and set a baptismal date with him. We wouldn`t have met him if we didn`t go out to the place we did. It is always important to follow the spirit. I`m glad we did. I love you all and love hearing from you and how the Lord blesses you. Keep choosing the right.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment