Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

E-Mail from Elder Gandy March 31, 2010

Dear Family,
Things are amazing here like usual. I also don`t have much time to type, but I`ll try and type as much as I can. Last week was zone conference in Kushiro and it went really well. I had sushi for the first time. Also I`ll share this quick experience that was incredible. My companion and I were crossing the street and this lady came up to me and started talking with me. We invited her to church and she came. After church we had a lesson with her. She told us that she had met missionaries 10 years ago and she had been to church. When she went to church she would always feel a warm feeling. But she lost contact with the church. During the 10 years she would often think about the church and that feeling. When she saw us, she noticed that we had that something different than usual people and noticed that warming feeling, so she talked to us to find out if we were from this church. She was able to find us because of our countanence. When we live the gospel, people notice that. In this cause it was just the feeling around us, but when people do get a chance to see what you do and you live the gospel, they will notice and most often will ask you why. These are the most perfect times to share the gospel. This is one of the many lessons that I`ve learned from this past week. I learn so much each day and each day is incredible in its own way. I love you all.

Love
Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment