Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Thursday, March 18, 2010

From Elder Gandy - March 16, 2010

Things having been going well. I decided that I am going to take some pictures today, so we`ll see what happens. I live in an apartment that`s pretty big. I live on the 5th floor and there are 6 floors. So I get to ride an elevator everyday. The bench in Obihiro is in a big park. I`m not sure where the longest one is. Last saturday I went on splits with one of the Japanese Elders and it went well. I think I learned a lot more words that day. Today I`m going to be going to see a Japanese temple and bowling and I`m way excited. That`s exciting that Hunter is starting to talk. You should teach her how to say Elder Gandy. I`ve been learning a lot from my companion and it`s fun trying to talk to people. I`m starting to understand some more of the conversations. We have done a lot of bike riding this week. We have visited investigators and less-actives that are far away. I`ve learned a bit on how to ride on ice, but it`s still pretty hard, but fun. I love you all and pray for you.

Love
Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment