Dear Family
This past week has been great. For Pday last week, me and the other elders in my apartment went to a place called Fuwa Fuwa Dome. It is a way fun place. It`s basically a big trampoline that is formed into hills, but I have no clue how they made it. It was way fun, especially doing tricks that I haven`t done for a while. The other elders liked the tricks I could do. So that was what I basically did for Pday last week. I`ve been enjoying the culture here a lot and it`s fun meeting new people everyday and sharing the gospel with them. Yesterday we did ZTM in a city called Kushiro which is where I am right now. After ZTM the young single adults had a talent show. There was a man that was recently baptized and he made up a song on the spot on the piano. It was way cool. He just had someone give him a word and he started playing. There were many other good talents last night also. They wanted the missionaries to do some things for the talent show, so they had me sing a song and then the missionaries did a dance thing together. It was lots of fun. So this week has been a good week and I`m still enjoying the mission life. It really is incredible. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Gandy
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment