Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 6, 2010

Dear Family

Things are amazing here. I am happy to say that this last saturday I was able to see and be a part of a baptism. Her name is Kadosawa and I was actually teaching her when I had my experience with the gift of tongues. It was amazing and neat to talked to her after she was confirmed at church yesterday. The scripture in D and C about how great will be if you bring one soul back to him, it is really true and it is an amazing feeling. I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting yesterday and just seeing Kadosawa gave me an incredible joy. I`m excited to do more and help more of God`s children return back to him and with him on my side I`ve been able to help Kadosawa do that. That is the biggest news of this week. The only other news is that I have another companion for the next two weeks of this transfer at least. His name is Elder Tashiro and his dad was actually called to the quorum of the 70 this last general conference. He is actually the AP, but until the end of this transfer he will be my companion and the other elders will be semi companions I guess you could say. I`m loving this mission life. The Lord has truly blessed me. I love you all very much.

Love
Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment