Dear Family,
So today it`s been raining and it has switched to snow a few times. Things are going pretty well here. With the Sendai missionaries they are being sent back in phases and so some just left today, but my companion is still with me. They are going to send them back with the transfers and my companion was in one of the places that were hit hard, so he probably be apart of the last group to head back. So when he goes back I`ll probably have a different companion.
Yesterday was fast sunday and it went well. Shiratori came to church and afterwards we taught with him. During the lesson I had a thought come to mind to show a scripture, so I did. It seemed to help Shiratori and it seemed to also amaze the member with us that is getting ready to serve his mission. It was neat to see both of their sparks of realization. I know that it was the Spirit that directed the thought and it was amazing to experience. I think fasting had to do a part of it, because of how much I could notice how I felt. It`s truly neat to see the results that come from fasting just every fast sunday. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment