Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, May 16, 2011

May 15, 2011

Dear Family,

Things are going well here. It`s rained a few times here this past week, but it`s also been pretty sunny days too. I think its pretty much spring here. This week the Sakura or cherry blossom trees have come out. It`s amazing to see. I just took some pictures today. I`m also planning on working on trying to take more pictures of the area today. So this past week the work has been pretty fun. We had a mission conference last tuesday and Elder Costa of the seventy came and spoke to us. It was amazing and he gave a lot of very good counsel about missionary work and who we are. He found words in the scriptures that talk about us being choice, reserved, chosen, noble, and great(this was in D&C 138:53,55) It was really neat to hear and it`s truly amazing to know who we are and how much value we have in us. We truly find that in this gospel. I`m glad I have this chance to share this gospel with the Japanese people. It`s really fun talking to people I don`t even know and share with them the gospel. It`s truly a pleasure being here. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment