Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 22, 2011

Dear Family,

Things are going well here and I found out that all the Sendai missionaries are going back this wednesday. So my companion is going back and I still haven`t heard about this next transfer so I will have to let you all know next week after I find out. Today I`m going to be going with my zone to a pretty place where there are a ton of flowers and I`m excited to go. I`ll probably send pictures next week. Mission life has been fun meeting a ton of people and sharing the gospel. I don`t have much time to email. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment