Dear Family,
Happy Easter! This past week has been great. The most I saw of Easter things was after english (there is a kids class that the members do) we hide real eggs that were colored in the gym area of the church and the kids went searching for eggs. It was fun seeing the kids go hunting for easter eggs. Other than that I didn`t see any other Easter celebration things. Well the work is going good and I`m really enjoying the work. I`ve had some neat experiences this past week where it`s been rough, but Heavenly Father has sent me the strength that I needed. He truly is our merciful loving Heavenly Father and cares about us. He sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us and through him we can have eternal life and be with families for eternity. The Atonement is what makes God`s plan possible. We may make mistakes, but with our hearts desiring to serve him and wanting to do what he askes he can help us overcome those things. I`m grateful to be here sharing an amazing message with the Japanese people and it`s neat doing this work. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
P.S. After the mission I would like to see Joseph after getting his wisdom teeth pulled out video.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment