Dear Family,
Conference was amazing! I enjoyed it and it was definitely great to feel the Spirit during it. I was thinking about Elder Eyrings talk about feeling sympathy and acting and helping. I was also just thinking about how much everyone was concerned for me when the earthquake happened and I`m grateful for the concern that everyone has for me and for how much in my life each one of you have shown charity and have helped me out through out my life. Thank you for that and the support that you`ve given me to be on a mission. It`s been an amazing past week. After conference we ran into an old man and he was very nice. Before we left he gave us oragami swans or crans and they were really good. After that we met a guy and had a fun talking with him and we ended up teaching him a little bit and then he wanted to see the church. So we rode to the church and showed him the church and taught a great lesson and the Spirit was there. We are going to meet with him tomorrow and I`m excited to see how it goes. I love you all very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment