Dear Family
The winter has come! We just had a nice storm yesterday and it seems like it will be winter from here on. It`s been a pretty good week. We had thanksgiving dinner with our zone at the mission home and my mission mom made us thanksgiving dinner and it was very good. Just this week after english class, one of the students asked me how do I always smile. Through that question I was able to share with him about how the gospel has given me so much joy. It was great and it`s very true that people do notice us in different ways, by the way we look, by our words, by our actions, and many other ways. I am lucky to have an amazing family and I`m thankful for each one of you. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment