Dear Family,
Things are going pretty well here and I have had some fun riding my bike up and down huge slopes. There was one yesterday that was so steep that I was afraid my bike was going to flip forward, but I took it nice and slow so I didn`t tip over. I think my legs have gotten a bit stronger from riding up so many slopes. I am having a lot of fun with my awesome companion and it`s been neat working with him in his last area. The weather has been pretty cold lately and it rained a few times last week. Probably near the end of November it will start snowing I think. The language has been fun. I`m truly amazed with how much I can communicate. I can read the hiragana and katakana, but I can only read maybe a few kanjis. But it is fun asking my companion what some kanjis are. But it`s not a need to know how to read, but it is fun. Well I was able to send one picture of last week with the missionary that worked in Otaru 49 years ago. I will probably send some pictures here and there while I`m here in Otaru. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment