Dear Family,
Things are going well here in Otaru. Yesterday at church we had 2 investigators who came and after church we taught them. One was Matsumoto and she was a referral from a less active member and it was her first time to church. When we talked, she said that it was the first time she believes that God exists. It was way amazing. That less active member has actually given missionaries many referrals and from what I hear about 6 of her referrals have received baptism and one has been to the temple a couple times. It`s made me think more if a less active member can do that, then how much more can active members do with referrals. The other investigator is Takashima and last week we gave him the Book of Mormon and he has already read up to Mosiah. Things are going amazing here and I`m loving mission life and seeing how much the Lord can truly bless our lives through his gospel. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment