Dear Family,
I want to say thank you for the birthday card. It came just last week and I showed my companion the chicken dance. He actually really liked it and does it randomly here and there. This past week has gone very well. At english class a couple of member from my last area came and participated with the english class that day. It was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing them again. Today its been snowing a little bit here and there. Its been pretty crazy weather lately. When it starts snowing a lot I won`t be riding my bike here in Otaru, because it will be too dangerous to ride. So during that time I`ll probably be riding the bus a lot from what I`ve been told. Today for P-day we are planning on going to a mountain called Tengu and from there you can see the city very well. If the weather is good then we`ll go. Well things are going well. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment