Dear Family,
It`s been another great week. This last week was my 1 year mark and my companion`s 2 year mark. So for the special occasion we went to a ramen shop that is called after my companion`s hometown or a mountain there. It was pretty good. Bytheway mom I haven`t heard the work hump day yet, so I don`t think they call it that anymore. It`s such a weird feeling that it`s already been a year. The time is really going by too fast. It really feels crazy. I just want to share one experience before ending. Yesterday at church a sister in the ward said the closing prayer and in the prayer she said please bless the missionaries with many blessing and right when she said that I felt the spirit so powerfully that I felt a strength that was incredible. It was a testimony that Heavenly Father really does answer prayers and truly blesses his missionaries and want to let you know that your prayers for me are truly being answered. I love you all very much and thank you all for being the most incredible family I could ever have.
Love,
Elder Daniel Gandy
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment