Dear Family,
So this past week has been amazing. Elder Robertson has been an amazing companion and just some info about him, he is from Nevada and he has been out in the mission field for 4 months. He does like music and we sang again at another fireside. This week the ward is going to have a Christmas party and we are going to sing with some members for that and we`ll have to see how it goes. So a while ago I got to go to the onsen for the first time and it was an interesting experience. It was an interesting feeling that I don`t know how to describe, but after going I felt like I could wait another year to use the hot tub again. This past week I have just been meeting a lot of amazing people and it`s been amazing sharing the gospel with them. This is truly an amazing work and it is truly a blessing. I love you all very much and Merry Christmas.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment