Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 1, 2010

Dear Family,

Things are going really well here and I keep having great experiences, even with all the rain up here. I`ve actually enjoyed getting hit from head to foot by a wave of water that a car hit. We had a cool experience where we met this guy early in the day and he was busy and didn`t have time, but that night we ran into him again and taught him a lesson. It was amazing to see the Lord`s hand in guiding us to him two times in a day. We also were housing one night and went to this apartment. The man opened the door and said, Come in. So we went in and found out that he is a member and moved here to Obihiro not to long ago. He`s chinese, but his Japanese was pretty good. It`s been amazing here and so many things are happening. It`s so incredible being here on a mission. Transfers is this week, but right now I don`t know if I am transfering or not. But I do know that my companion is transfering, so I will definitely be having a new companion, but I don`t know who. So I`ll let you know more next week about that. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Gandy

P.S. I also wanted to say thank you for giving me Emily`s address too. Thank you for all your help and your prayers, they mean a lot to me, and I know your prayers are being answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment