Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 29, 2010

Dear Family

Things are still going very well here in Tomakomai. The work has been fun and feel like I`ve been experiencing so much personal growth and feel like Heavenly Father has become like such a big part of my life. It`s such a great feeling to feel. Yesterday after church, we taught Serizawa and watched the Finding Faith in Christ DVD with him. It was awesome, because there were quite a few members that decided to watch with us. It went really well and I could tell it was a faith builder for Serizawa and the members. I`m loving the work here and I`m so glad I have this chance to serve Heavenly Father and invite his children in Japan back to him. I love you all very much and keep up the Gandy Spirit.

With Elderly love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment