Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 16, 2010

Dear Family

Last week we had a ZTM and a Zone P-day activity. So I didn`t have much time to write about transfers. So I am in Tomakomai which is a nice place. This is my first time being in an apartment with just me and my companion Elder Kashima. He is from Mieken, Japan and it has been great having him as my companion. In Tomakomai they have one branch, but my last area I was in a ward. The members here are amazing and they have been very welcoming to me. The finding here has been fun, but it`s pretty crazy because Tomakomai is like a long toothpick shape city. So we have a few long roads to go streeting on. In Tomakomai they have something called Haskap. It`s some type of berry that I`ve been told can only grow in Tomakomai, but I`ve also heard just in Hokkaido too. I`ve only had the jam and it is really good. We`ve already found some good people. Yesterday we taught an investigator and did a tree of life activity with him and I got to be the tree. It was a lot of fun and I think he enjoyed it too. We also had another investigator come to church for the first time and it was amazing to see him amazed with the things he learned at church. Things are amazing here and I`m loving it. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment