Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 22, 2010

Dear Family,

Things are going really well here. So mom had a question about the tree of life activity that we do with investigators. Well we read in 1 Nephi 8 and 11 about the different parts and I`ll probably just have to show you after the mission. It`s hard to explain on email. But it`s fun and but the idea is that the tree is where we want to go and get the fruit.
Well things have been fun here and I love meeting new people everyday. This last week the ward had a BBQ at a park and we brought our investigator to it. It was lots of fun and I think our investigator enjoyed it too. There was a big slide at the park and the kids got my companion and I to go down with them. It was a lot of fun.
We have an awesome investigator right now named Serizawa and he is the one that came to the ward activity and it`s been fun teaching him about the gospel. We gave him a Book of Mormon and finished it within a week. He way amazing and so humble. It`s amazing to see him learn and grow.
Well I love you all very much and keep up the Gandy spirit.

With Elderly Love,

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment