Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010

Dear Family,

So things are still going amazing here in Obihiro and having a blast. I keep having great experiences here and there. My companion is way awesome too. A couple days ago we went to a house to visit an investigator, but they weren`t home then. My companion saw one of the kid`s bike`s chain was off. So he fixed it for him and we continued finding. I kept thinking how happy the kid would be to find his bike fixed and just kept thinking how fun it is to help people and have them never know that you were the person helping. It was a cool thought to think about. Yesterday was also the Obihiro Ward`s 40 year anniversary, and they did a little event after church showing slides of the Obihiro members through out the year and it was awesome to see. They also sang a song that one of the members had written. It was awesome to see. Today the missionaries and I are going to play park golf for P-day. This will be my third time playing, but it is very fun. I`m loving missionary life and it is so amazing. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Gandy

P.S. Mom, I don`t play piano very much. I`ve played it a few times, but I often am doing other things on P-day which is the day I would have time. I think I`ll be playing a lot more after the mission, but we`ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment