Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 12, 2010

Dear Family

So things are going great here and I continue to love mission life. Last week I went to Zone Conference and had a great time. That night they did a fireside and it was really cool. On the way back from the Zone Conference we ran into a man on the bus that my trainer Elder Todd and I met a long time ago. It was fun to talk to him and it just felt good seeing him again. I love the people here in Japan and it`s amazing to meet so many of them each day. I`ve been learning a lot and Heavenly Father has been blessing me and helping me in so many ways. It`s been a miracle learning the language and it`s amazing to think how much I`ve learned just over 7 months. I took a year of Japanese in school and didn`t understand anything and now I`m communicating with them each day. Heavenly Father has definitely been helping me do his work and become better. I love you all very much and remember that all things are possible with Heavenly Father.

Love
Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment