Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7, 2011

Dear Family

Things are going well and I have quite a bit I want to say but today
we are doing a district activity and so I don`t have much time but
I`ll try and say as much as I can. So today is my companion`s birthday
and we are going bowling as a district. Missionary work has been going
great and it`s been nice meeting new people. This past week I went on
exchanges in a place called Takikawa and it was fun. One of the
members invited us and took us out for ice cream and it was good. This
past sunday was fast sunday and because it was so hot they said that
if you aren`t feeling good that it would be okay to drink water. So
that was interesting to be in that kind of situation. I forgot to tell
you a cool miracle that happened in a exchange a few weeks ago, but
basically while we were working we got a phone call from an
investigator named Niiyama and so we went to his house and he said
that I looked like Tom Cruz (I can`t remember the spelling). So we
taught about church and invited him to church. When we invited him to
church he said, I will go to church for Tom. We both had a fun laugh
afterwards, but that sunday he went to church and had an amazing
experience and I`ve heard that he is praying to overcome his alcholol
problem and is really progressing and working hard for baptism. So
it`s funny, but amazing miracle to experience. The Lord really works
through mysterious ways, but they are awesome. Things overall are
going very well. My last words are going to be for Yasuna. Konnichiwa,
eigo o ganbatte kurete arigato. eigo wa muzukashii kedo Yasuna wa
dekiru yo. amerika no keiken o tanoshinde kudasai. eigo o ganbatte ne.
I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment