Dear Family,
Things have gone well so far this past week. I was on exchanges with a
missionary in my area. It was very fun and the Lord kept blessing us
with miracles. One old man I basically just said hello and then he
started talking with us. He actually first said a little bit of
english and then we had a small good conversation. He then invited us
to come to his house another day and gave us his address. It was
amazing and I felt like I almost did nothing except for say hello. We
also got to teach a foreignor from the USA that had been living in
Japan for the past 13 years. It was a weird feeling teaching in
english after teaching in japanese for so long. I was on exchanges at
the time and was with another missionary from California and he was
having a hard time recalling some words in english. He probably had
more of a hard time than I did. It actually went really well and we
had a good conversation with him. Also yesterday at church my
companion saw that the young men were few and decided that we should
go to that class. So we did and it so happened that the topic was on
going on missions and we were able to help out with the lesson by just
sharing some of our mission experiences. It went well and God needed
us to go, so he got us to go. It was one of the amazing experiences.
The Lord seems to keep blessing me so much more than I deserve. I keep
seeing miracles here and it seems like the Lord has really been
blessing my family and friends a ton. It truly amazing being out here
and serving the Lord. I love you all very much and know that the Lord
is taking care of you all.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment