Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 28, 2011

Dear Family

Things are going really well here. I`m actually in a place called Kitami right now and I`m going to be doing exchanges here. So it was a crazy, weird, but amazing experience coming back. It's interesting seeing some places change and some places stay the same. There have been quite a few changes, but quite a bit that has stayed the same. It`s weird going to places that I`ve been before and having flashbacks of things that happened before. It feels like deja vu. It`s been amazing seeing old friends again and seeing who remembers me and who doesn`t. I have had a couple of people tell me that I`ve gotten thinner. It is also amazing thinking about the changes in me since I was first here and now. I feel like I have changed a lot and it`s been a good change. I also got to see my convert Kadosawa and it was incredible being with her again and talking about our different experiences. It truly is a joy being with these many good friends of mine. I have a great companion that I`ve been learning a lot from. Mission life has been amazing and I love this chance serving the Lord and giving my time to him. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment