Dear Family,
Missionary life has been amazing here and I have had quite a bit of interesting experiences to tell all of you. Well the weather has been very crazy this past week. We`ve had some very hot sunny days and then the next day is windy and raining and very cold, and it just keeps switching. Well one interesting experience this week was that we had the cops called on us. I was on exchanges with a missionary from the Phillipians and we were talking to a old man in front of his house, when two cops came to us and asked to talk to us. They asked us what we were doing and we told them that we are missionaries and they realized that there was no problem. They told us that someone called them and said that there were two foreignors walking around the neighborhood. So the cops just came to see what we were doing and it was all okay in the end. Sunday was a great experience. An American family living in China decided to visit there dad`s mission areas. So I got to do some translating for the kids in the different classes. It`s funny, because I probably only translated half of what I normally would understand. It was a fun experience. During testimony meeting I probably translated my companion`s and the dad`s testimony the best. The dad had worked on his testimony before so he could testify in Japanese. It was truly amazing to see the joy between him and them members that he taught. It was just a incredible feeling. Mission life has just been incredible and continues to become more amazing. I love this work and the joy that comes from it. I love you very much and hope you all continue to find joy in this gospel.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment