Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Monday, October 18, 2010

October 17, 2010

Dear Famiy,

Things are going great here in Japan and I`m loving the work. Riding bicycles all day, stopping people on the streets and sharing the gospel. This last P-day I went on a train to a place called Hakodate and that`s where I emailed last time. We played park golf as a zone and the next day had a great zone conference. It`s been a crazy but life changing experience doing the Lord`s work in Japan. The people here are truly amazing. I decided to send 2 pictures of about 2 weeks ago we did a family home evening with a few of the recent converts and it was fun. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment