Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 10, 2010

Dear Family

Hello everyone! Sorry that this is going to be a short email, but today I`m going to be doing a Zone activity and I need to let the other Elders have some time to email too. So things are still going amazing and General Conference was incredible. I truly loved the talks and have learned of more ways that I can improve in myself. Well we have a few great investigators now and yesterday one of them told us that he is starting to have a stronger desire to know if God existed and its been amazing to see the change he has gone through. I just love mission life. I love you all and hope all is well with you all.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment