Dear Family,
Well I found out where my next area is and I already went. I`m in a place called Suehiro, which is actually in a city called Asahikawa. It`s a nice place and things have been going well. My new companion is Elder Stoddard. So that`s the info for transfers. To be honest I haven`t kept in touch very much with friends on missions, but I may send letters here and there.
So I feel like I`ve adjusted to the Japanese culture, there is still a lot of things that I don`t know that I find out, but in general I`ve gotten use to it. For P-days we do various things and sometimes just relax in the apartment. During winter I think most missionaries like to do indoor things. We sometimes do outside things during winter here and there, but not very much. We actually did winter games with the english classes this last week and that was fun.
I have a very active and funny mission president right now, but during june I think I`ll have a new mission president. So I`ll miss him when he goes. I`ve rarely been able to be around him, but I usually see him once a transfer or so.
The work is going well and I`m still adjusting to my new area. I`m really seeing the Lord`s blessings here and it`s been amazing. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
P.S. Tell Becky I say happy birthday.
P.S.S. Mom, I became District Leader. Please pray for me.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment