Dear Family,
Hunter Happy Birthday! This week has gone well. I`m trying to think of what happened this past week. It seems like the mission is going by so fast that it`s hard to remember. Oh... The sister missionaries had a baptism this last saturday and that was neat to see. My companion performed the baptism and it was neat seeing the new member at church yesterday. She was very bright and happy. I`m sorry I can`t remember much of this past week. I`ve been learning so much that I`ve usually write it down and, but all of that is at my apartment. Well let`s see what`s coming up? This is the first week of my last transfer and tomorrow I will find out what will happen for my last transfer whether I have new companion or place or if it will stay the same, so if there is anything different I`ll let you know next week. I hope things go well for Joseph as he goes to the temple and also that Joshua will do well in the musical and that Hunter has a happy birthday. I love you all very much.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
P.S. Mom, will you let grandma and grandpa Gandy know that I say thank you for the birthday card that they sent and that I love them. Thank you.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment