Elder Gandy's Address in Japan

ELDER DANIEL GANDY
KITA 2 JO NISHI 24 CHOME 1-25
CHUO-KU, SAPPORO-SHI, HOKKAIDO
064-0822 JAPAN



Elder Daniel Gandy

Elder Daniel Gandy

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6, 2011

Dear Family,

Things have been going well and I`ve just been enjoying mission life. It`s been pretty cold, but I think I`ve gotten use to it a little bit and it`s not so bad with all the weather gear I have. This past week we met a man from Ghana and he was way fun to talk to. He lives here and he loves to talk about religion. So we shared a little bit of our message and gave him the Book of Mormon. He was way excited to receive the Book of Mormon. So we`ll see how that goes. I can`t really think of very much for this past week, but it`s been good. I love you all very much.

Love

Elder Daniel Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment