Dear Family,
Ohayo gozaimasu, or Konbanwa, or Obande gozaimasu. I just thought I would use a little japanese for practice. Well things here are pretty cold, I think I`ve been using all the gear I got before my mission, just so you know mom. It`s pretty cold at nights and the afternoons are sometimes warm if the sun is out. It`s been crazy to see the tractors take the snow and put it in trucks. I think they take them to Sapporo for the snow festival which is coming up soon. So the sidewalks don`t have the walls of snow anymore, which is sad because they were fun to see (and I sometimes made smiley faces in the snow). We`ve been working hard and enjoying the Lord`s work. It`s truly amazing the many things I keep learning out here. Recently I`ve had thoughts about change. It`s interesting to think how important change is. Whenever we improve some part of our life, we are changing. While I`ve been out here I`ve been trying to help others make the changes they need in their life to return to their Heavenly Father. If we don`t have change, then we stay the same and don`t progress, which is something our Heavenly Father desires us to do. We need change to grow and to become capable of doing more. Since I`ve been out here I have been changing a lot and have seen myself becoming better than who I was before I came out here. I hope I can continue to grow and have a good change in me. I want to thank you all for how much each one of you have helped me to change and become a better me. I love you all very much and continue enjoying the blessings that Heavenly Father has given you.
Love
Elder Daniel Gandy
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment