Dear Family,
Things here are going great. I keep having great experiences here in Japan. The Japanese language is coming along, I can definitely say a lot more than what I could when I started my mission. The people here are amazing and the culture has been fun. I am enjoying the food here and the snacks. I`ve started to try some more of the Japanese snacks here and there. The weather has been cooling down lately. My companion keeps saying it`s cold, but I think its pretty good weather. Today for P-day, we are probably going to play park golf. I realized I had told you much of my experience with Serizawa, so I`ll type a little bit about what happened. We first met him on the street riding back home. My companion stopped him, and asked if he would hear our message, but he rejected. Even though he rejected him, my companion pushed a little bit more to get him to listen to the message. Serizawa decided that we could come to his apartment. We went to the that appointment and he progressed from that point on and accepted the message and received baptism. We found out that he was a Jehovah`s witness, but stopped that after some experiences. So when he first met us, he wasn`t open to listen, but when my companion pushed a little more, he decided to open up and listen to the message. It was a great experience overall and I`m glad that I got to be a part of it. This is the true church of God and I know this. God answers prayers and loves each one of us. I love you all very much.
With Elderly Love,
Elder Daniel Gandy
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment